PSA Membership is open to students, academics and anyone with a scholarly interest in postcolonial topics from any part of the world.
PSA Members can enjoy the following extensive benefits:
- Regular e-mail bulletins
- Newsletters twice a year
- Invitations to all meetings and colloquia
- Your research interests listed on the PSA Website
- Opportunity to join any of the PSA committees
- NEW Routledge benefits including 20% discount across their whole range of books, trial access to journals, free resources specially curated for postcolonial scholars and entrance into a regular prize draw
- 25% discount when taking out a personal subscription to the Journal of Postcolonial Writing, Routledge Journals, Taylor & Francis
- 50% discount for a personal subscription to seven different journals from Intellect Journals
- 30% discount on volumes in the series Postcolonialism Across the Disciplines and Contemporary French and Francophone Cultures, Liverpool University Press
- 20% on all Oxford Studies in Postcolonial Literatures publications, Oxford University Press
- Special Rate GDB 33 for a personal annual subscription to Wasafiri from Routledge Journals,Taylor & Francis
- 20% discount on Moving Worlds: A Journal of Transcultural Writings
Band A Countries
£32 full membership
£18 unwaged membership (inc. student, retired, etc).
Band B Countries
£12 full membership
£8 unwaged membership (inc. student, retired, etc).
Band C Countries
£2 full membership
£1 unwaged membership (inc. student, retired, etc).
We aim to be as inclusive as possible. Membership subsidies for individuals in exceptional circumstances are available on application. Please contact the membership secretary (Anne-Marie Pouchet, at Anne-Marie.Pouchet[at]sta.uwi.edu) for further assistance.